Hey everyone!~

by - 11:22 AM


Hello everyone!~ It's been a while since I've posted on here. My new post actually was started in April, however I never got the time to add the finishing touches. Anyways...I'll be blogging again! I've edited my wardrobe list since I've recently obtained a BTSSB cutsew and a Jewelpet bag into my lolita collection! I bought both of them at a lolita swap meet during International Lolita Day this year. I was so close into buying a pink beret, but my friend bought it before me! No biggie since I can always buy one online for $2. I'll also note that some of my views on lolita have changed a bit since I've last posted on here (mainly the nitpick on since I've grown to like Milky Planet and the necessities for a lolita coord, however I'll make a continuation of that in my next post)! As a side note, I am going to Supercon this week and will be buying a ton of stuff hopefully to expand my lolita wardrobe! So that's really all for now, so until next time...byee!~


You May Also Like

0 comments