So Ita, It's Cute?

by - 5:17 PM


Although the quality of Bodyline's products has increased greatly over the years, no one can forget some of the horrors they have previously produced. Some that would are so bad, they belong in the trash no matter what!

The second one looks like it's literally made of trash bags

However, sometimes these dresses can actually be a bit cute. Maybe they had a good starter concept, but the construction was horrible. Maybe they went so over the top, it could look cute if coordinated the correct way. 





One of these dresses that are super over the top is Shirley 5 Tier Frill Cord Lane (l011). It's one of Bodyline's really old dresses, so it's solid colored. Personally, I find it super cute! Especially it in the pink colorway (which isn't shown on Lolibrary). I imagine a magical girl themed coord with it (mahou kei!).




Next is l179 which I think was in the separate section of Bodyline....I can tell. I feel like design wise, it had potential, but due to limitations, this came out. If it were better, it would made a wonderful hime dress! 




Lastly, here's l138! It's construction is meh quality. making it on the cheaper side. However, I feel if it's coordinated well (I used Princess Peachie as an example), it will look amazing!~


Of all the ones I would actually wear, it would probably be l138 in sax blue/pink ^-^! I wouldn't mind having it in my wardrobe, I have to struggle to find it first 

You May Also Like

0 comments