My Favorite Old Angelic Pretty Dresses

by - 5:47 PM


With old-school lolita being one of my favorite "sub-styles" right behind sweet, I decided to post my favorite old-school AP dresses! Being someone who is mainly a print fanatic, all of the following dresses will have a print, so it doesn't follow the typical plain dress with lace. I'll be going in order per year just to make it a bit organized. Now...let's start!~




Ballerina Print (Swan Lake) (2005): This dress was a collaboration with artist Imai Kira (which her art is posted all over my blog). This isn't on the sweeter side, but it has that key old-school element of black and white to it. It's simply incredibly beautiful (although I could never wear it since I'm on the taller side).




Carousel (2006): I should say right now that I'm a huge fan of carousel themed prints and with this dress being the first from AP to use it, it's one of my favorites! My personal favorite colorway is the sax blue/pink one. It came in a large variety of colorways to chose from, so it can suit anyone's interests!




Twinkle Mermaid (2006): The original marine print (and my favorite, too)! With the recent releases of Dream Marine and Marine Kingdom, it's the perfect time to add this particular print with also happens to be one of my favorite old-school AP dresses. It's simple in design, yet also very elegant. This dress also happens to be designed by Imai Kira as well!




Toy Parade (2007): 2007 is really the most recent I'll go, so I saved the best for last...Toy Parade!!~ My first ever brand dress and one of my dream dresses. I own the exact one in black (as shown in the picture) and it's just as beautiful! I consider it the first full blown sweet print AP has ever released. It was also released in 2012 with two more colorways and cuts. 



So this concludes my favorite old Angelic Pretty dresses. I'm so sorry if they weren't old enough (to me and my age they seem fairly old). Now that I've shared mine, what are your favorite old-school dresses (from any brand)?~

You May Also Like

1 comments